guys get girls with nice cars

hey was in richmond,bc today i live in vancouver ricmond has many asians-esp chinese and one thing i found out is that every guy who drives a honda prelude a new one or better-bmw, rsx.... well new new cars all had a pretty girl on the passenger side. the guys who drove the 7 yrs or older cars had no girl beside him. ok are women really money about a guys car, and really material these days. do they judge a guy if he has a car or not b/c i don;lt have a car. any guys here have a gf a decent looking one and don;t have a car or have a crappy one. thats what i really noticed these days. where do u find a gf who isn't material or money these days. i don;t have a car and i'm chinese cbc while all these other chinese guys have cars and nice ones- how can i be a advantage towards em/ why would a girl want me instead of mr/ bmw or mr new car. is this just an asian thing.

hm... I've never thought of girls in that way. But there are a certain girls who would mention the guy's cars in conversations. I don't know whether it ties into what you say, but whatever that's mentioned is whatever that's in their mind. But if you don't have a nice car, or a car for that matters, as long as it doesn't bother you, it shouldn't be a problem. If you make it a big problem for you, it'll be a big problem for the girl as well.

I think some girls may be materialistic. But it just depends on what you want. I prefer to chose ones who is classy and are already financial stable. It get rids of a lot of trouble. Either that or ones who are happy & got things together are quite rare as well.

I believe its true...I dont have an awesome car...but I do my best NOT to mention what kind of car I drive when I'm talking to a girl or asking her out. I've found in the past that when a girl sees my car or gets a ride w/ me..all of a sudden she's all over me and wants another ride or something. Hell its just a car...I didn't buy it for her, I love driving it! I have a Honda Civic Del Sol Si....so nothing fancy..just a small black convertible.

Yep, it's true. A classic example of rich/wealthy people getting attractive members of the opposite sex simply because they have money. Cars are a status symbol just like fancy jewelry or watches, expensive clothes, etc. Yes, many people can be very materialistic and this materialism can trump things that should matter more in dating like personality. You're only noticing this now?

Lets be realistic here.

Girls like men with top cars and lots of money.

Men like pretty girls and like to imagine giving them a good seeing to.

No doubt you like pretty women and want to give them a good session eh?

You see it works the same on both sides of the fence. Both sexes are attracted to particular things. You can\'t say you only like pretty women and then complain that women only like fast cars and money - That is called hippocritical.

Very sorry but thats the way the world works today. In caveman times we would of been attracted to the strongest of the opposite sex. These days it\'s the most powerful/influencial people.

If I\'m honest a lot of the decent women are the poor ones. The ones that have never had money so don\'t know what they\'re missing. Also don\'t continually look for supermodels - Look at the average women and you can actually see a difference - Many are genuine.

Good luck,

Dr

Maybe with certain expensive cars you get a pretty girl as an optional extra. You probably have to forfeit the CD player or something though, so you have to think about whether it's worth it.

On an even more serious note, I think it's very true that if you want a certain type of woman, then a nice car is the way to go. You have to ask yourself though, do you want a woman who only wants you for your car? If I had a very nice car and women started throwing themselves at me, I'd tell them to get lost. If you want someone who is that shallow just because they're pretty, then that makes you just as shallow.

This statement of "girls are only after money" is not a 100% true, but indeed there are too many women that are only after that one thing. I drive a Renault Megane, which most of you are not familiar with if you live in the US, its an average car, looks unique, but not something special. This morning I just returned Mercedes SLK 2005 model which I had leased for about 4 days and while driving this car--might i add its one of the best cars ever, its bloody amazing--girls and some very very good looking girls were looking at not only the car, but me too and I find myself looking average and when I say looking not just a peek, but really LOOKING for as long as I or the car was in their line of sight. Its really sad, but thats how it often is. Those type of girls are not worth my time and shouldnt be worth anyone's time. =;

Back in the day it was a HUGE status symbol to have a car, because so few had them in school. It's not so much now, but yes, if I roll in the parking lot with a 'vette I would expect to garner more female attention than another man unless he was a far better physical specimen than myself. Basically the bigger the difference between the norm and what you have, the more attractive you become. So having a slightly nicer car than the other guys won't be as big a difference as the difference between a Prelude and like an M3. Work on your game some more to make up the difference if you are lacking the monetary superiority, k?

i'm not even talking about ferrarais , porsches, just newer looking and nice cars a new prelude, a new import sports cars -rsx, civic soupe up, new bmw..... anyways not too many to hardly any guys drive ferrarais or porsches. the thing is these guys are young too early 20's and driving these new new recent model cars-ah kinda of makes me little pissed off

If a girl is in a rice car with a guy, it's one of two situations.

1) Either she's only there to be seen in the nice car and elevate her own social status

2) She likes the adrenaline rush

So basically don't worry about not having a car. The best girls don't care about that sort of thing.

hey jw43677 how do would u now that i seem like a nice guy by reading my posts?? i not not mean though.

anyways i guess u guys are right. btw how many ppl drive nice cars anyways -not many well compared to ppl who drive avg to crappy cars.

also most guys have gfs or have had expect for me lol- right but not every guy has a nice car-that is correct.

oh maybe i should just get a girl with a car- be it nice or not and not worry about gettin myself a car. lol heee

anyways vancouver buses are pretty good these days and pay parking in dwtn vancouver is $$$$$$.

He thinks you're nice b/c you're complaining about something like this when most guys don't really care.....they let their own 'game' or just themselves do the talking and don't worry about what kinda car that guy over there has. Just cause I have a nicer car...doesn't mean I've got a g/f....like I said tho before...every girl that's been in my car has 'somehow' ended up liking me, that's why I do my best not to mention what I drive so they like me for what I am and not what I drive.

• 2 weeks later...

Simple question: If a girl notices you for your car, is she the kind of girl you want to be with?

The kind of relationship you should be looking for is with someone who is going to look past a car, money, status, etc., and focus on you. If someone is shallow enough to judge you based on a car, she's not worth it.

And what is a "nice car" anyway. Like alot of other things, it depends on who you are asking. I say, as long as it gets you were you are going.

i'm chinese too and the only thing thats 'asian' is how the guys all drive hondas or a 3 series bmw... personally i dont date asian guys just cuz they all think a certain way and expect me to be all asian when i have no idea whats going on.. anyways... its not that we're attracted to the car, but honestly who'd want to be seen in some really ugly car? this guy just moved in accross from me and he drives a f430 spider. the 1st time i noticed him was cuz his ferrari was just sooo loud that i had to look outside.. i still dont know his name, but i call him ferrari and he thinks its totally cute. so yea... its not that girls are attracted to cars, but they're like clothing.. you just dont want to be seen outside in something bad...

i'm chinese too and the only thing thats 'asian' is how the guys all drive hondas or a 3 series bmw... personally i dont date asian guys just cuz they all think a certain way and expect me to be all asian when i have no idea whats going on.. anyways... its not that we're attracted to the car, but honestly who'd want to be seen in some really ugly car? this guy just moved in accross from me and he drives a f430 spider. the 1st time i noticed him was cuz his ferrari was just sooo loud that i had to look outside.. i still dont know his name, but i call him ferrari and he thinks its totally cute. so yea... its not that girls are attracted to cars, but they're like clothing.. you just dont want to be seen outside in something bad...

if you're the kind of person who cares what everybody else thinks about them. might be a beverley hills thing.

if you're the kind of person who cares what everybody else thinks about them. might be a beverley hills thing.

Definitely sounds like a Beverley Hills thing. Well at least dancergirl is women enough to admit it unlike other women who claim it's not about looks / material wealth etc.

Definitely sounds like a Beverley Hills thing. Well at least dancergirl is women enough to admit it unlike other women who claim it's not about looks / material wealth etc.

i do know several girls who don't care about that stuff so much. it might be a difference in culture. also, they actually happen to be very smart, so maybe they realize how stupid superficiality can be. or maybe cause they grew up in a middle class family, and didn't have the upper class traits?

I think it is something to do with their goal ... 'To find a successful guy that will provide for her and family'. A good car indicates that you are a successful guy or from a successful family. Having you own home will probbaly have the same effect.

There are some women who are just plain ol gold diggers.