A good conversation

Hi, I've noticied that alot of people seem to find it hard to have conversations with people they like.

However if the opposite happens, and two people have like a really good conversation (attraction/flirting), how can you tell it is different from a friendly conversation?

I mean, how can you tell? Just a general vibe? Body language?

Are these signs wrong? Are there any others?

-Eye contact

-Touching

-Leaning in (getting close - the closer the better?)

-Happy tone of voice

-Lots of questions about you

-The way they sit

Please can you share your own expeirences, and how you knew, if you have any? Any general input is welcome. Thanks.

Uh well, all of those apply really.. like I'm going to go out with this girl this weekend and before all this, she gave me all those signs - we get along very well btw, and we have lots of eye contact; no turning away or anything, both comfortable with it. I donno it sorta depends on person?

What you listed there are totally all correct, I can't think of any others they're just not coming to me atm lol

Also:

- The head leans to one side a tad

- She would include you in stuff; conversations/parites/etc

- She will throw "tests" at you; basically to see how you react to certain things she says or does.

Thats all I can think of right now.

let me know, because i think thats where im lacking.

I like this guy, we talk, but nothing else. Like him and his friend invited me over, but this was still during school so I told him I would, but I have school so I cant, But hes a senior and I think he might be quite the female magnet.

How can you tell if the guy is interested in you or just in what you can do for him. Like sex, cook for him, clean for him....How can you really tell what kind of man he is?

Is their some way to tell if the guy is reeeeallly interested and sure that he likes you? I mean so many guys these days use girls just to get to another girl or go out with another girl behind her back and he's only with you for one thing. And same with th eother girl and other girl... so on..

So let me know if you know of any Suave ways to talk to the man or woman of your dreams.