wow I haven't been here in a long time, I just finally got back yesterday, so my and my BF have our 6 months and yeah we have sex now, now, and then bu the thing is is that we enjoy it he just doesn't quite get there, he never get's to finish, on Valentines he was about to but his dad got home so we couldn't and then he can never finish, when we started I could bearly last and now that I can last londer I try hard to please him but he is never able to finish becuase we run out of timw( I get picked up by someone) or I just get really tired....... any suggestions how I can get him to come?

Dedicate some time to it. Explore.

I'm sorry, but the way I see it sex is also about self-knowledge and the free exploration of someone's body and libido.

any suggestions how I can get him to come?

don't you want to give it a try, find that out by yourselves? Isn't your problem just lack of time or availability and not the fact that you don't know how to make your boyfriend come?

Get intimate and relaxed.

if your a girl then it sounds like your boyfriend is what every man aspires to be.

assuming your completely satisfied that is, are you using condoms? thats probably your issue, if you dont trust enough to use birthcontrol then dont expect him to be cumming any time soon you know?

-Eric