Yesterday i was playing soccer with a bunch of friends. I'm a good soccer player. I am in the school varsity team. My coach has great comments about me. But i have a problem.

sometimes when im playing a match, and i try to pass a opponent, i seem to be useless. The tricks i know and stuff all gone. I know how to pass them but when im playing i can't remember what to do. I have been practicing very hard. My coach says that i need to be more aggresive and confident.

Do you guys think hes right? And i know this question probably has been asked a thousand times, but how do i become more confident?

Do what professional athletes do. Ever watch pro tennis players? Every time they get a good shot they pump their arms and you can see them congratulating themselves. It's as if they have a little cheerleader squad in their head. They are building their confidence. But when they screw up, they react by scowling or whatever but quickly get the focus back - like they are learning from the mistake but not letting it put them off track.

If John McEnroe is reading this - - - I didn't mean you.