my period has come week after my last

i don't know what is up. my period has never been really regular but this is really weird. i've just recently started being sexually active with my boyfriend so i'm wondering if this has a part to do with it. we always use protection. but i had my period a couple weeks ago. it ended last sunday. then just yesterday (this sunday) it started up again. one week in between. it isn't different from my other periods either. the flow is normal and it's just freaking me out cuz i've never heard of it before. i know that a sign of pregnancy is a light blood flow like when you're supposed to be having your period, but this is just like all my other periods, just totally off my regular cycle. i feel fine too, i don't know what this means. does anyone have any ideas?

ive actually known someone thats had their dot for like a whole month, which is werid to say, but it was perfectly normal. she has never had sex before. everyones body is diffrent and it can mean several things. your pregnant, or body is changing, or the rush of hormones. sometimes the flow can rapidly happen because it can also mean your healthy. dont worrie about it. if u know that u had protected sex then dont worrie. but if u didnt, then u should go to the doctors and see wats up..