what do you think? plz reply

I have posted before about my friend Cody and I. To sum it up quick and get to now, well basically had a 1st date, I moved to fast, wanting him to cuddle up and stuff with me, he decided there was no feelings from him to me and so just wants to be friends,

Ok, yesterday we hung out all day, I didnt leave his house till 8 this morning, we ended up kissing and hugging, a lil hot and heavy, both of us wanted to, i asked him if he would ever change his mind about dating me and he kind of looked deep in my eyes and said maybe.

So do you think this is a good sign or what?

Nala02

He sounds interested in you. And you guys are friends, so he probably wouldn't do anything to jeporadize that. You might want to just take things slowly at first because that might be part of what's holding him back. But, because you are friends it wouldn't surprise me if he has changed his mind. I'm sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense. Good luck though!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, heres the update so far...

Basically he has went from a total no of never dating to a maybe, i dont know. We talked about it a few nights ago, said hes never gave up on dating me, just we're not on the same level on things and Im not as experieced as him, and what he means by that is hes been hurt this way and that, it was a long convo. Said that when I get on the same level as him, we can date. I dont know the whole thing is confusing!!

Nala02

What do you think?