Long story, but here it goes. About a month or so ago I was really confused with what i wanted as far as friends and lovers are concerned. So out of the blue i decided to break up with my girlfriend, and tell her what i was thinking. A few days later she was giving me a ride home and we got in a car accident and i suffered a concussion, she was fine. I forgot we had broke up and when i remembered she said "just forget about it, we are together now". Well about a week or so after we were "back to gether" I went on vacation with my family and while there she broke up with me. She said it was because she wanted to be able to hang out with friends and not feel bad for it, she also said she had a bussy summer and didn't think she would have time for a relationship. She says she still loves me and I Know I love her, because she is the best person i have ever meet, anyway no need to go into why i love her. She says she loves me and thinks there might be a chance for us to get back together at the end of the summer. I'm fine with that.

I guess my question is how do I make her want me and not sound to desperiate? How do I make her want me back and come asking for me back?

Please help I don't want to make a mistake and lose her forever.

If i were oyu i wouldnt have a gf, i think they are alot of hard work n are complete head fcuk's. But if you really want her, try acting normal as if nothing has happened or try and make her jelous in some way, like being with another girl etc

P.S. Sorry if its not good advice

Well since the post are so enthousiastic ill post mine hahaha. Just relax take your time to think about what you really want. If she asked for time, then take your time to be the better man when she'll be back. I can tell you this, be yourself, never hide her anything, always the truth, show her your feelings.

good luck !

Jeff l. Spiegel