I want him bk!!!!! lads give advice!

Hi i know this is going to sound really stupid to evreyone but im going to ask for advice anyways. I was only with ma bf for 6 weeks (not long i know) but i ended up really liking him, more than ive ever liked anyone before! things were going totally mint with us but a month into it he decided to finish it cos he was stressed with school and that. However, when he realised that it could've been sorted out; every reason he gave me, he decided that he wanted me back andn i made him ride it out for a few days but then we got bk together and for a week everything was mint! we had such a great time but then another week later he told me he wanted to finish, this time because he doesnt like me like that anymore!!! i was absolutely gutted and i am still but im also confused! other people are telling me he'll still like you he'll jus be stressed yet he's told me that he doesnt like me anymore and that we wont get back together and he's told his mates he's totally fine and that he is happier now tht we are just mates! However, when one friend asked how he was he said not good and told him that we had finished, he also apparently seemed like he was thinking about the possibilities of us getting back together when he was told how much i like him. A dont know what to do bcos i dont wanna give up on him but lads please tell me what he's playing at and tell me how i can get him back!!!!!!!! PLEASE he's too good to lose!!!!!

hey kokelle, sorry my advice is not about your situation. There is a rule to use normal english when you post posts. I started reading your post and my head started hurting! If you want people to help you here you have to use normal language for everyone to understant. Im sure im not the only one thinking this way. You can correct your post.

It's never wise to listen to what other people say - they get it wrong to often.

Why don't you just let it go for now until the exams are over and he is less stressed, then you can see if he is interested in getting back with you.

shes english, i spent time in cambridge, that is normal english hah

I am English as well - I suppose you didn't spend enough time there, especially in Cambridge whose University boasts more Nobel Prizewinners that all of France.

By the way, 'English' and 'Cambridge' should be written with capital letters and 'shes' requires an apostrophe.

Well as long as we're going to be speaking formal English, and not merely chatting in an internet chatroom, "Prizewinners" requires a space, yet can be written as prizewinner, but in that event I don't believe you would capitalize the P. I went to Pembroke College for a summer, so maybe you're right, it wasn't enough time to pick up every single English expression. I'm sorry you were so offended by my diction, but you missed some more of my grammatical errors. "shes" should not only have an apostrophe but should also be capitalized, "i" should be capitalized as well, a comma is optional, I would even say strongly recommended after "english" and there should be a period after the "hah," which in fact should not even be in the sentence because it is an interjection. Glad that you are English though. We have several Nobel Prize winners in the University of California also, perhaps more than Cambridge, the whole of England, and France. But I don't mean to be a jerk, I'd just like to demonstrate my mettle. Cheerio.

The point being that she posted on this site to get help and advice, which is what it is for, instead, with one exception, she got complaints and mockery because of her English skills.

As a result, she may be too embarrassed to ask for help on here again.

hey guys, havent been here for a while but now i got to read this post and see what you asked about english and asked whats my problem.

I and the second poster were the first people who read her ORIGINAL post. It was impossible to read it, it was all slang and no proper words, there was no one full word, all word were cut and it was IMPOSSIBLE to read and understand at all, I suggested her to CORRECT it and this is what she did. And all you who posted after DIDNT SEE her ORIGINAL post. And if you all may notice it says EDITED under her text.

heres what u gtta do sweetheart, the guy does like you there is no question about it cause if he didnt then he would have never came back to you in the first place. maybe he is stressed out and just wants some time to be independent for a while. let him do his thing but stay close to him and let him know how u really feel about him, and when he realizes how much u care for him and would be so perfect or mint for him then he'll come right back to you....good luck with your problem.....anyone who wants to help mine would be very thankful my problem is will shes ever like me again checkit out if you can..thanks alot

heres what u gtta do sweetheart, the guy does like you there is no question about it cause if he didnt then he would have never came back to you in the first place. maybe he is stressed out and just wants some time to be independent for a while. let him do his thing but stay close to him and let him know how u really feel about him, and when he realizes how much u care for him and would be so perfect or mint for him then he'll come right back to you....good luck with your problem.....anyone who wants to help mine would be very thankful my problem is will shes ever like me again checkit out if you can..thanks alot

ok i have an update for yous, the thing is he now likes one of my friends! what am i supposed to do now??? people have told me that they are seeing each other but he has told me that they arent and he just likes her, but i don't know what to do now because i don;t know how to win him back from this! i mean things were totally grat between us lately over the past week and he even got me a birthday present and everything! but know i don't know what to do and how im supposed to win him back from this! he is now apparently seeing a 21 yr old who is my friend and she knows how much i want him back! what am i supposed to do???