Last night I talked to her as I said in an earlier post. Well before we hung up the last part of the conversation went something like this. Me "Alright I'll talk to you later" her "I'll call you tomorrow...but...." Me "But what?" Her "Nothing, nevermid" Me "Ok, whatever, I don't believe you but goodnight" Her "goodnight." Then we hang up. I knew she wanted to tell me something. I just didn't press her about it cause I hate when people do that to me. Like an hour later she calls me back up. It's like 4 something in the morning. Figured if she's calling at that time it's gotta be something kinda important. So she's like I've been stitting around talking with Tracy {her friend} all night and I gotta tell you something. I figure it has to do with something about us. Wrong. So I tell her that before she tells me anything to think first. I didn't want her saying she wants to get back together. I know she hasn't had near enough time to figure herself out. She kinda started laughing and was like I got no idea what you're talking about. I felt like such a friggin idiot when she told me what she had to. It had not a damn thing to do with us. It was just the tone in her voice and the way she said she had to tell me something. I guess I sorta jumped the gun on what I was thinking.