She wants us to start afresh

laskillful

Okay so you have a month to think so make sure you use that month to actually think about what you want and what you think you are able to do. If deep down you come to realize you will never be able to totally let go of what she did then you have to let her go even if that will hurt her. In time she will heal and meet someone new and be in a way better place then with you that is secretly holding a grudge.

Cheating is the worst possible thing you can do to someone because it lives on much longer than the actual act. You both have acted in the exact opposite of a loving caring relationship so perhaps you should take that as a queue that this relationship has run its course and you aren't compatible enough.

Do some soul searching about why you cheated and who you want to be because if you do not find the WHY in all this you will cheat again.

Lost

you cheat on her, she cheats on you...sounds like a match made in heaven...

You do not seriously think it can go towards marriage when neither one of you are being faithful...

once someone cheats, any and all trust will never be the same, which for me, if monumental in a relationship.

you cheat on her, she cheats on you...sounds like a match made in heaven...

You do not seriously think it can go towards marriage when neither one of you are being faithful...

once someone cheats, any and all trust will never be the same, which for me, if monumental in a relationship.

Yes, trust is. I want to believe she wouldn't have done that if I didn't have someone else. Maybe she told she no longer had any stake, then she became vulnerable... Who knows? Its a learning process for me albeit in the hard way. I realize I still do love her and I get much fun being around her than with any other. I'd decided to forgive her since she forgave me, watch how things evolve and see how to treat her better. I'd take a large part of the blame...

Archived