Females, pleez lemme know what you think...

This is generally for females, but if you're a male and want to reply, have at it!

Ok, the girl I like, Kristina... Well, I think I'ma kinda tell her how I feel, since I don't get to talk to her much anymore, I figured it wouldn't hurt.

But i don't know exactly how to do it, so this is my plan. Lemme know if you think it is good or if I should change some stuff:

I'ma talk to her and ask her how she feels about me, like if she still likes me and all. And if she does, i'ma ask her, if she stays instate when she goes to college, if there can be anything between us. And i'm going to add that we can take things as slow as she'd like. Then if she says that she's leaving outa state for college, I'ma ask her to be with me anyway, and then when she leaves, she can make the decision to either stay with me (if she feels like it's right), or she can just break it off, no strings (if she feels like we aren't right for eachother).

That's my story.... Any comments?? (it will really help!!!!!)

Anyway, this is the whole story, if you wanna know:

This is the entire story from the very beginning. It's going to be pretty long. If you read, please reply, I'll take all the advice I can get.

Well, it started like this:

I've liked this girl for almost a year now. We both, two months ago, had our previous relationships ended. Then, I approached her. Well, first another co-worker whose also a female, told her I liked her, then I told her I liked her (we work together), and she basically said she felt weird. I didn't know how that meant but then I wrote her a letter to better explain myself and I told her in the letter to call me after she read it.

She called and then she basically just told me that I had bad timing.

Well, I waited a couple of days and then I asked her for her number. She gave it to me and I called her a few times and we talked for hours, I think twice. During the conversations I found out that she might be moving away to college. But I really like this girl, so I hung on the operative word "might". But even if she did, I'd wait for her because she's the most wonderful person I've ever met.

So, after that, she went a few weeks without answering her phone, come to find out she was really busy with school and she had to study a lot for her exams. Then, I asked her out and she said when she was done with school, she'd have time.

So recently, i asked her out again and we went to the movies and then afterwards we talked for a few hours. Then the next night after work we talked for about an hour. Then after that she kind of started acting distant. At work, she'd talk to me normally, but then after work she'd hang around another co-worker, which I took the hint that she didnt' want me to walk with her.... (one of our managers was there so she probably just didnt want her to know, actually I know she doesn't want any managers to know).

Anyway, when I drove off, she was in her car, I waived and she honked her horn and smiled.

The next day, I asked her if she'd go out with me again, she said yes. But she's not answering her phone. So, a couple of days later, I asked her why she hasn't answered her calls or called me back and she just said that she wasn't talking to anyone. (she she's said before.)

So, then i asked her if i called her that night, if she'd want to talk, and she said "maybe" and smiled. Then i asked for a good time to call her and she replied "you'll find out" and smiled again. I was like WTF? She just playin' with me or what? Well, before that, she was being a little flirty and talkin' to me normal. So... i called and she didn't answer.

Well, this is basically where I'm at. And we work together tomorrow, any advice to what i should do?

ps..

I'd like to ask her to be with me, but I don't know how long to wait or to say it? (But I know I only have like 2 months left, if she moves and like I said, she's worth waitin' for)

UPDATE: yesterday we worked together. And we talked a little and flirted a little. So lemme know if you think I should: "refer to the top"...

This is my horoscope for tomorrow lol hmmmmmmmmmm.....

"You have had to deal with a lot of tension recently. Your main objective now should be to try to reorganize your relationships. Indeed, there has been a lot of tension with certain people that you need to alleviate. If you are more user friendly, and willing to share your feelings with your entourage, you will find that you have unexpected success"

Ok I'm a male and I'm gonna tell you what I thinks:

You won't like this; Give up and move on.

Don't expect anything from it (I know thats hard when you really like someone - believe me I've been there and done that - even sent 12 red roses to her). The thing is she knows full well that you like her and all she's doing is stringing you along.

If she was interested then she wouldn't keep doing that she would at some point let things progress - She hasn't so I'd say she's just being a flirt.

I know thats not easy to accept and I know when you really like someone it's extrememly hard to let go of the thought of a relationship but you MUST.

believe me I've been there. All that happens is you end up getting obsessive about it (and women hate that). Obsession is something best stayed away from - Trust me on that.

Don't stop looking though - There are always better women out there (no matter how impossible this one might seem to improve on)

{Opens big bottle of "Turboz advice" and pours it down his own throat}

*agrees with turboz* ........ you don't need to tell her how you feel,believe me, i'm sure she already has a very good idea ! Bro, as soon as she started telling you that you had "bad timing" and that you were making her feel "weird", that is where you should have given up !! I know it's the hardest thing in the world to face a harsh reality concerning a girl you have strong feelings for..but girls who are romantically interested in a guy don't say stuff like that to them and they definitely answer your calls !! i have been in your situation..AND IT ***ING SUCKS,but you gotta move on. ABOVE ALL..NEVER CHASE A WOMAN,BECAUSE A GIRL THAT WANTS YOU DOES NOT MAKE IT HARD FOR YOU TO GET THEM !!