we have been married 4 years have 1 child and 1 on the way my husband works for 3 p.m. til midnight, i got to school when he is at home. He goes out 2-3 times a week with his friends his theory is he goes out because I am always mad at him. I told him that i am mad because he spends more time with his friends then his family. We are young im 24, he is 25 and he said that he was pushed into the role of being a husband. (he asked me) I've felt really lonely lately he said the same thing, he never talks to me I do so much for him but it seems that he would rather be with his friends than his family. What should i do?

Welcome to You are not Alone and coming to us all for advice!

Hmmm....you're schedules keep you both from spending time with each other. It is time you both made time to spend time with each other. No matter how busy you're schedule...set a time aside each day where you both can tell each other about your day and talk about what you both are feeling about anything...even the smallest things. Start leaving little love notes or just a note to say hi...if you have cell phones...call each other...And tell him you are what you feeling...that his friends seem more important than you. Let him know and somehow you two will make it work! Communication is the basis for a relationship!

I hope this helps and Good Luck!