went back into a relationship for wrong reasons

ok. Well a few days ago I broke up with my bf, because I don't really love him and he is tring to move too fast in the relationship. I feel really bad cause I told him I was breaking up cause I couldn't do LDR and if he wanted to be with me he needed to be here. I said that knowing he wouldn't ever go for it. Hoping he would stop guilt tripping me I continued to talk to him cause he said he wanted to stay friends. Well He didn't stop guilt tripping me and I started having these horrible dreams that I was too mean and that I shouldn't have broken up with him, so I went back into the relationship 2 or 3 days ago telling myself it would all get better and I would eventually like/start to love him someday. Well I was going to use this weekend to think things over, cause I'm miserable in this relationship. I'm not ready to be with anyone right now, not just one with him. So I pmed him and sent him my reasons (and I have to admitt that dragongirl724 posted a post which really helped me out, and I want to thank her because if it weren't for that post I would still be in something that makes me unhappy, so thankyou) and I'm hoping he will get the hint that Im just not happy and leave to be single. I wont go back again if he trys to guilt trip me into it, HE can't really love me as much as he says he does If he didn't respect my decision and realize I wasn't happy right? Am I being selfesh?

Qtpie87

qt, youre not out of line at all!!! Youve gotta do what youve gotta do. If someone is guilt tripping you they are NOT worth your love. Thats what immature people and bad parents do.

For whatever reason, you arent feeling this relationship. That settles that. You dont love him, theres no reason to be with him.

"HE can't really love me as much as he says he does If he didn't respect my decision and realize I wasn't happy right?"

-Yeah man, youre right. The dude can say he loves you all he wants, but hes not acting very loving towards you. You are on the right page with this, just do your thing. Dont let him control you!

Are you really asking for advice or are you trying to send him some sort of message throught this forum because you know he is a member as well and will read it?

The problem with trying to manipulate people is that sometimes you get caught and then you try it again you have no credibility.

So now who can be sure that you are telling the truth this time? It is possible that you were telling the truth last time and now are trying to get him to move by sending him a new message. What is he to believe?

Well I got a question. Who stated their love first? Was it him or you? And I think it might have been better if you established from the beginning that you didn't want an actual relationship instead of APPEARING to lead him on for quite some time. I am quite sure his feelings for you were somewhat apparent. That should have been the time to tell him to slow down.

But I have seen the other side of situations like this. Sometimes the person posting was the one that was moving too fast. So it'll look like the poster is not at fault.

How exactly did he guilt trip you?