a question about the PILL and MENSTRATION

my girlfriend is currently on the pill and we use a condom, most of the time.

she tells me that it turns her on more when im not wareing a condom. im somewhat paranoid so i only cumed inside her once without one.

for a few days when she is on her period she takes a placibo pill. she says that even though she is off the pill, the likely hood of her getting pregnant is the same as if she were on the pill. my theory is that since sperm lives in a vagina on average from about 3-5 days i figure this could happen. monday she starts her period and tuesday we have sex without a condom, friday night while she is asleep her period stops and some of my sperm gets her pregnant before she has a chance to take the pill in the morning.

is it a pluasible possibility, or am i my normal paranoid self?

If she is taking the pill at the same time everyday without skipping a beat then the pill is 99% effective. That is what birth control is for!! But if she doesn't take it at the same time everyday and sometimes misses it then it drops down to 74%. But condoms are 99% effective if put on correctly, and no holes are in them and if they don't break or get "lost".

The best bet it to wear a condom while she is taking birth control. But I have to agree that a man feels 1,000 times better without a condom so give it to her like a treat when she takes her pill the same time everyday.

You could try the ribbed condoms. Those help me. Since I can't take the pill we use them during my peak times (via natural family planning). Really a woman is only able to get pregnant about 1 week a month but that timeframe varies per person.

Unless the both of you are willing to take the chance of pregnancy you need to wear that condom. I had a friend who was on BC and her bf used condoms and she got pregnant anyway and they couldn't keep the baby. really sad situation if you ask me. I'd wear the condom.

good luck,

Qtpie87