9 year relationship over

calikid32190

I don’t think it’s possible to work through it anymore. She clearly never cared about me if she’s already trying to hookup with someone she has never met before except through the video game. I’m able to do NC now because I got my own place and we’ve talked about splitting my son 50/50 so I get him Sunday’s,Monday’s and Wednesday’s and she gets him the other 4. Whoever has him takes him to daycare then the other person picks him up so I don’t have to go to her place anymore to get my son. This will help me stay away from her all together. She’s really not cared about anything but herself since this has all happened. She said she was going to work on herself but I don’t see how that’s happening when all she’s doing is playing video games every single day. She’s using those people to boost herself up without actually figuring out any of her problems. Also don’t think it’s possible to be friends now especially after she’s trying to hookup with the person she cheated on me with. I don’t get how she thinks that’s ever going to work. She lives here in Missouri and he lives in Texas he’s never going to leave his kids to be with her and she can’t move to Texas because I have 50/50 custody with my son so I don’t get it.
Yes I totally understand how you feel. Do as you stated and start no contact then since you are able to drop your kid at school and not have to worry about seeing her. Relationships come and go but as long as you stay strong and grow. You will be ok. We all make mistakes just give your soul a little time. I promise time heals all. Focus on your child and yourself. Only be there for the mother if she really needs your help since she is the child's mother. You will have to figure out a system. I wish you the best of luck
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived