My girlfriend wants a break to figure out feelings

tomsons86

I will see how the things go but at this moment i'm giving her the desired space and don't contact her at all. I think there's no point and to be fair i've got enough. I feel i got played and now i can't see any other option than to take care of myself. As far as i managed to get to know her, i think she might get in touch in a couple of days but i might be wrong. I need to sort out myself first and carry on with my issues. I reacted to everything that was happening and maybe it was to much based on what she needs and not myself in this equation :)

I might have chased her too much at the beginning but limited it when i saw that her responds to that became emotionless. Recently she just changed her decisions too often and without any plan what made me think straight away but decided to react without panic. Now it's different, and to be fair, i'm fed up.

Not saying her behaviour is cool or how she's handing this is acceptable, but your strong pursuit (flowers, love letters?) etc along with your lack of backbone, allowing her to call the shots, was suffocating her and killed her feelings. I'm sorry.

Thanks you for a reply. Through these 7 months i've sent probably around 5 letters, which were meant to bring smile to her face. I gave her flowers but only like once a month and mostly without a reason. I can't even count the times where i was calling the shots but she suddenly didn't want to do anything and there was an argument :) We both have issues and own problems but that doesn't mean we should take breaks from each other.

Archived