Interview Tips!

Jellybean9

I guess it depends on your individual circumstances. If you have enough saved up and hiring is quick in your field, then it makes sense to quit. Someone with a niche field might not be able to find another job without moving. I read some article not too long ago about how half of Americans would be in financial trouble if they had a large, sudden expense like a $500 car repair.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess it depends on your individual circumstances. If you have enough saved up and hiring is quick in your field, then it makes sense to quit. Someone with a niche field might not be able to find another job without moving. I read some article not too long ago about how half of Americans would be in financial trouble if they had a large, sudden expense like a $500 car repair.

Yes I guess it does.

Just fingers crossed the risk pays off.

I've looked into temp work within office admin once I've worked my notice. That should help me stay afloat as the recruiters said that should be easy yo place with my experience. So let's hope they are telling the truth!

It not I've set some aside. I've been saving for other things. But worst comes to comes it's a there.

Also dread to think about unexpected expenses! But I've got a clear credit card with nothing owed out currently interest free. So if anything was to crop up should hopefully see me through.

It's not what I would have chose to of happened. But here we are!

Hopefully my feild is not too difficult to get back into.

To be fair I was considering a career move back into science. But that's very niche so may pop up that on hold got now.

Archived