Urgent help needed, he thinks I lied, when I didn’t!

Lilly26

He never came to you to "come back to you" -he dated you casually and you were fine with being one of the people he was dating or looking to date. He sees how into him you are and does not feel the same way. Please move on as he has moved on and really never "moved in".

Thanks for being there for me thru this times thou I don’t know you I appreciate the time u took to consul me somehow. Anyway, just to close the story, he came downstairs, I wore a casual summer dress in white short, some make up. I came to just put the items on the front seat but he asked me to get into the car. I was very good for about 15 min he was explaining how the troubles I already know of are moving and that he started a case against those people which he knows he will win but again u never know. Then he said this tinder thing had been bothering me for some time but we were both with our families traveling abroad for Easter so when we both got back; he had thought forget about opening up the topic. He says I believe u, I know even if u had it you weren’t using it. He then said I want to focus all my energy into solving me issues. Not that my issues are more important than you. I didn’t plea or ask how long I need or am I gonna ever see u again. But I screwed up at the end and immediately walked out the car because I got emotional and teary so I left. I just hugged me briefly he kissed my shoulder I said goodluck. That was how the story ended.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. I'm glad you spoke with him and am not clear why you cared about what you wore - kind of so he'd see what he'd be losing as far as what you look like?? I'm glad you only listened to his excuses for a short time. I think it's fine that you walked out when you did. Everyone has life stresses. Some people choose not to be available to date a particular person while they go through those issues and all that tells you is that every time he experiences life's stresses he will distance himself from you. Now you know that information so if he wants another chance it's your risk to take. I'm sorry you are disappointed and glad you don't need to see or interact with him again.

OK. I'm glad you spoke with him and am not clear why you cared about what you wore - kind of so he'd see what he'd be losing as far as what you look like?? I'm glad you only listened to his excuses for a short time. I think it's fine that you walked out when you did. Everyone has life stresses. Some people choose not to be available to date a particular person while they go through those issues and all that tells you is that every time he experiences life's stresses he will distance himself from you. Now you know that information so if he wants another chance it's your risk to take. I'm sorry you are disappointed and glad you don't need to see or interact with him again.

If ever anything new happens I’ll leave a note here. Thank u again

• 1 month later...

hi all so hear are some updates. Today is 27 day since our break up happened as you will read over something I never really understood. I didn’t msg or call him even once nor did he until finally last night he starts chatting with me, wishing me well and thanking me for all amazing things I had done for him throughout the 6 months together. I started to mention well I’m still not sure if it was your life problems or something else and here is how he responded. He said the life problems weren’t the issue and it was the tinder that his friends had spotted me on. Thou earlier when we spoke about it he had mentioned several times that he doesn’t question my honesty but he needs to sort out his problems. But again last night in an attempt I believe he made to get his hands clean from the mess he caused, he starts telling me his friends spotting me on tinder had made him look like a fool and embarrassed in front of them. Mind you I have never met these friends of his or spoken to them I have just heard their names. Anyway he went on and on about the fact that I had lied to him and I kept saying it’s not true. Then finally I told him listen this relationship was valuable to me and if you can’t believe me there is nothing I can say but had the situation been the other way around, I wud believe what he was saying and I wud stand by his side. P.s he never even called or wanted to see me to have a face to face communication all these by Whatsapp and I said as my last msg if this relationship was meaningful to him we wud meet and communicate. He replied well he doesn’t know what to say or think anymore and can’t say what’s right or wrong. The question remains for me:

1- does he really think I’m a liar thou I said so many times it was an innocent misunderstanding and I thought account was deleted but it wasn’t (later I found out) when I downloaded for a friend who wanted to stalk somebody?!

2- is he honestly that hurt without giving me the benefit of doubt after all the integrity and kindness I showed him or is he just a coward and trying to make up excuses and can’t be honest with me?

3- thou my ego is very bruised because of all the insult to my intelligence and false accusations of being a liar, will he ever come to his senses and we start our relationship again or am I better off wirhout a man who doesn’t appreciate my honesty and chooses to believe his friends instead of me?

I know this is long and you will prolly refer to some previous posts for this scenario but if you cud give me your unbiased advises, I would highly appreciate.

Thank you all!!!!

L.

Archived