I need to talk to girls but always shy

eboy3

with a smile and not so creepy way a hello is a nice start, though after hello continue to smile and say something without or funny to break the ice. Then its really up to you where you take it.

I have always wanted try the "I am shy and normally don't do this but" I don't know how that'll work. Should try it.

how do you know if she is nice without talking to her or getting to know her???

You -> see girl -> start smiling -> walk towards her -> have something to say to break ice -> engage in conversation -> something funny preferably -> proceed to read body language -> everything is good -> proceed to ask for number or even a date.

If body language no good -> abort mission.

Seems simple enough

yep. great advice. You have to start with small talk.

how do you know if she is nice without talking to her or getting to know her???

You -> see girl -> start smiling -> walk towards her -> have something to say to break ice -> engage in conversation -> something funny preferably -> proceed to read body language -> everything is good -> proceed to ask for number or even a date.

If body language no good -> abort mission.

Seems simple enough

I just don't know what to say when I first see them.

In your case, i think a simple hello, small talk and then a goodbye is better.

There can be a lot of pressure to try to talk to woman and knowing that at the end of the conversation you want to ask for her contact info and potentially be rejected.

So why not just go up to ANY woman and then just talk about anything. Get your comfort level up, approach every type of woman, doesn't matter. Young, Old, All shapes and sizes, people you are attracted to or not attracted too.

Think of the end goal is to gain comfort level and not a number. This way less pressure and later when you develop those conversation skills and grow out of the shy thing you got going you can naturally ask for contact info. But for now just talk to them. Most of them are nice and will converse with you even for a short while.

If they say hello and then after a min or two then they walk away, you still gained something here. You went up to a stranger and started talking to them.

Matter of fact less not limit your plan to just woman. Talk to ANY strangers all shapes and sizes. Then isolate to woman then to woman you are attracted to or whatever have you. You will see people generally do not bite.

Ok, get to a hair place and clothes store and update your look. Also what does your profile on the dating apps say? Start with a bit of small talk in a one or two line Greeting-compliment-something about yourself-question format.

For example: "hi Jane, I liked your [pic, sense of humor, whatever] I'm also from Anytown [or like sushi, whatever] and cycle a lot. You mentioned x, is that your hobby? After a response then go in for the suggestion "How would you like to meet for [coffee drinks whatever] this Fri?"

I tried dating sites but not much luck. They don't seem to want to go out. Or lots say I have baby face.

Archived