Cryssy

My ex and I broke up 6 months ago after six and a half years of off-and-on relationship. We have two children together and have live together over this whole time. After we broke up there was not very much communication and has not really been much communication for the last 6 months. He has started dating a older lady who is the mother of an NFL player and he is receiving perks she's not attractive so I don't believe that there is an actual physical attraction she's not his type at all. I was recently told by two of his cousins that he told them that he wanted to come home my home. One cousin said that she told him you can't just go home after what things you've done and you have to work your way back in. He also called me late one day last week drunk saying he wanted to come home I said no and he hung up. Today is Valentine's Day and I hadn't talked to him until I called him to remind him to pick up our kids early from school tomorrow. He didn't say Happy Valentine's Day or anything to me and it really bothers me. I don't know if he is trying extra hard to show me that he has moved on or if he really has.

Why are you confused? Do you want him back? You told him he couldn't come back, so he stopped asking. Now you want him to acknowledge Valentine's Day? You're not confused about his actions, you're confused about your own actions.

Look, it shouldn't matter to you who he's dating. Stop even thinking about it. Focus yourself on your kids and maybe start looking around for a man to bring into your life. It's over with your ex, so stop being confused and move on.

Archived