Girl Problems. Does she care about me?

st0ked

The whole thing starts in the 4th grade when I met this girl. Ever since the day I saw her, I've had feelings for her. Throughout that time we have bounced back and forth. "Went out" in 5th grade (if that even counts lol), and she asked me out in 8th. If she liked me in 5th grade, then 8th, could she still like me in 10th? I see her starin at me sometimes at school. She says "Hi" to me when we pass by in the halls. I talk to her online every so often and have some clues that she might still like me. She told me to "give her a call" next time I was bored.

My real question is, Is she just friendly? She seems to hang with lots of guy friends. Or does she really care about me. What should I do?

I know the whole high school scene is to let each other know how they are feeling, but keeping it friendly.

Why don't you call her up, see what's going on and if she wants to get together. One of you has to be direct about it, otherwise you are both going to be in limbo about your relationship.

If you feel uncomfortable with that, try feeling around the topic, and seeing how she reacts.

Good luck, you've known her so long, she must be a good, sweet girl, so you can't go wrong.

Call her up the next time you get a chance! Go for it! If you don't ask her out now and let her know your feelings now you never will and you will always regret it. Trust me, I've got a good friends who's been there, she says you constantly think,

' Where would I be if I'd told her? What if I had asked her out?'