Is there any hope?

ph553

So my girlfriend of a year and a half broke up with me 2 weeks ago out of the blue, she kept my stuff like my hoodies and a picture of me in the back of her phone case .

she said she wanted to be alone for a while and that shes confused and doesnt know what she has

i went no contact and broke it today because i'm stupid, and she told me a little more about what she had and she said that it's better for us to be broken up right now and have no hard feelings than her being with me and ask herself questions about our relationship (she's basically having doubts), she said shes unsure if she wants to continue the relationship. i can feel she loves me, but maybe im wrong.

during the relationship everything was nice, we had a few arguments here and there but nothing too big and now she randomly has doubts, maybe because of school stress.

she said shell talk to me when all of this passes.

is there any hope or si she just bullting me? are there any similar stories?

sorry if the text doesnt make sense i can add info if you ask for it

Pain train incoming, please beware.

When a woman says that she needs space to "think" , there are only two options , she is really busy and needs to free her mind , or there is a better male option , which she is currently flirting with. There is no other possible outcome.

Once a woman says she has doubts, either you messed up, or she is maintaining contact with another man. Trust me on this, I have seen some ****.

Breaking no contact was a bad idea. But given the fact that you mentioned school, I guess both of you are young, so nothing to worry about, the future is ahead.

This is how life goes, people come and go, and there is nothing we can do about it. Focus on yourself, get good grades, hit the GYM hard, and don't stress over it.

Good luck and I wish you all the best!

the reason was she'd rather be alone and have a chance of making up later than be with me and always have doubts, i panicked and didnt give her space when we were still together

i pretty sure there's no other guy but meh you never know, i guess she'll be busy during the session and needs to free her mind..

the reason was she'd rather be alone and have a chance of making up later than be with me and always have doubts, i panicked and didnt give her space when we were still together

i pretty sure there's no other guy but meh you never know, i guess she'll be busy during the session and needs to free her mind..

And how long had she been having doubts? (That you're aware of) When did you first know that she was unsure, and how did you react?

Archived