d2r2

I looked into a girl when I was about 15 I guess. It was unrequited. Gave up on love. Went to college, and in my first year got connected with a childhood friend. Developed into love. She looked beautiful. Downright Godess. Lost my virginity to her. She had a boyfriend before. Couldn't give her enough time or sex I guess. Had to study for my career. She never understood. How would we have a future if I didn't have a career and a job? I couldn't take her out often. No many movies, no restaurants. I wasn't a handsome guy either. A little overweight. Geeky. Eventually, she cheated on me. I found out. I broke up. Got her back. Learnt about even more infidelity she enacted while we were together. Then one day I just couldn't take it anymore and I broke up again. Later she told me I had a small penis. Real confidence killer stuff. That was five years ago. 25 yo now. I haven't gone out of my way to meet or date a girl since. No sex. Not even a word of love. Reason I realized, ain't got no killer looks, no big dong, no big bucks -- she might leave again! Got some fuzz on my back too. That makes me more gross I guess. Guess, fear is a mind killer, and I am very dead. Dead zombie. Some Frankenstein's monster, walking the earth.

Sorry to hear this. Ok forget dating for a while. And forget what this witch said and did. Instead work on yourself and your confidence. Get updated clothes, a new haircut, get in shape. In fact joining clubs, groups, classes, etc. where you can get in shape may help you meet people in general. Also forget any "goddess" types. Instead talk to all sorts of girls you find reasonably attractive and friendly. Focus on your strong points such as ambition, education, etc. Dates never need 'big bucks', it can be coffee a museum etc.

25 yo now. I haven't gone out of my way to meet or date a girl since. No sex. Not even a word of love. Reason I realized, ain't got no killer looks, no big dong, no big bucks -- she might leave again!

Hollywood is full of beautiful people with big dongs and boobs.

Unfortunately, the beauty rarely penetrates, the dongs never find a real home, and the boobs are fake.

Stop thinking so much about yourself.

There's a million girls who would love to call you theirs.

Stop walking by them!

Archived