Taboo: caught in the bathroom

cllco3

Not really sure if i can post this here but: Last night I caught two of my cousins together in the bathroom. One of them is blood related and the other is a distant cousin, let's call them Maya and Brad. Maya is older than Brad and she has a boyfriend. We were all staying at my aunt and uncle's over the holiday and I was sleeping on the couch last night when I saw them sneak into the bathroom. They assumed I was sleeping. So I got up and turned on the lights and waited them out for about 10mins. I wanted to wake my aunt up but I knew that would start a bigger problem. So I went and knocked on the door and she pretended she was alone. So I knocked again and she finally opened it. I walked in and saw Brad hiding in the shower. I told them to get out and sat them down one at a time to talk. A few days earlier I had sat down with Brad when I saw his hand in between Maya's thigh in the car. I talked to him about it but I guess he wasn't listening. I gave them each a chance to explain but they were both too shocked that they got caught. So now my problem is...do I tell my aunt about this? Because apparently while Brad was here he also kissed my other cousin (Betty) who is younger than him. I can't keep this to myself. Am I being a snitch if i tell my aunt or uncle? I really do have their best interests at heart.

How old are they? Is everyone you are talking about over 18? Is it consensual? Not sure what telling your aunt/uncle would accomplish since you've already mentioned things to them.

One of them is blood related and the other is a distant cousin, let's call them Maya and Brad. Maya is older than Brad and she has a boyfriend.

Archived