could she be into me ?

cupcakelover99

so I am a freshmen in college and there is this girl in two of my classes that I have a crush on and she is really leaving me confused about whether she is interested on not ...

I caugh her looking at me sometimes and I noticed she laughs a lot at me when I am talking to someone else ... sometimes her friend does this too ... I have been told this is a good sign because it means I got her to play attention to me and I agree ...

however I recently started talking to her over text and she doesn´t seem that invested in the conversation ... our chats are usually very short and her replies rarely that big and that is making me a little worried ... I even tried to start a conversation around some a common interest I found out thanks to a friend of mine but she rever replied to it and I had to move on with a new topic some days later !

a couple weeks ago I did something very stupid and asked her out since christmas break was coming and classes only resume in february, which made me afraid I would loose my chance ... she apologized and said she couldn´t because she was busy, which might very well be true but could also be an excuse to spare my feelings ... but that didn´t seem to drive her away since her behavior didn´t seem to chance ... I even noticed her glancing at me again the day after

I am not tottaly sure she knows how I feel about her but I suspect that´s the case because out of our classmates found out and he did some pretty obvious jokes around us that seemed to make her look at me and smile again

I really want to win her over but I´m also afraid I will make a fool out of myself and everyone will know about it ... although that fear has been getting weaker as I want her more and more

I guess what I´m asking you guys is ... do you think I have a chance with her ? and how do I not loose that chance since he won´t see each other until february and facebook just isn´t working that well ? how should I proceed ?

Stop texting. Agree she may be busy but most likely it's a polite let down. She may have always and still does see you in the friendzone, which is why her behavior toward you hasn't changed. Lay back and don't text. Use social media sparingly, not to chat but to 'like' her stuff here and there if you want to stay on the radar/ make sure your social media pages are interesting and have good and fresh interesting pics.

she apologized and said she couldn´t because she was busy, which might very well be true but could also be an excuse to spare my feelings ... but that didn´t seem to drive her away since her behavior didn´t seem to chance

Archived