me and this girl both like eachother, and we have both told eachother that we do... i think about her a lot and think about kissing her a lot when im not around her, but when im with her, i kinda get scared of kissing her, i dont know why im so scared, probably because i've only kissed one or two girls before and i really like this girl and dont wanna screw up... anyways, i just need some advice on how and when to kiss her... the problem is i would like to kiss her when were alone but we really only see eachother at school and we never have time alone... help me, i dont wanna wait so long that she thinks im not interested

Well my friend, If I was in your position, which I have been before, I would do this.

I would one day, while you're talking , invite her over.. you'll probably be nervous, seeing how it's the first time you have invited her, but if she says yes, you know she's interested. So by doing this, it solves both your problems.. 1) she realizes that you ARE interested in her, seeing how you invited her over. 2) this gives you two a time to be alone for once, and a perfect oppurtunity to kiss her. By the sounds of it, she will not hesitate to accept your offer.

Hope this helps!

First do the head bob, when you are next with her. As you talk with her, move you head/ face, close to her ehad and face, then back off, in and out, in and out, getting clsoer all the time. Then stop the bob and begin to lower your voice, lower it so she needs to get closer to hear you. If she moves in at any time, pauses and looks in your eyes, then she wants you to kiss her.

Back off, then move in again, look at her eyes, get close to her and pause, make sure your mouth is near hers. If she does not back off, go for it. If she did not want you to, she would back off. Hold there, then lean in slow, make ther be little question of your intended target, keep your eyes almost closed, make sure she is not backing away and DO IT.

Getting her in a private spot is a good idea.