I have a friend and we sometimes have sexy time when we hang out

chickpealove

So i told him last night that I’m also being affectionate with a friend of his and I asked him if he’s uncomfortable with that and he said not at all . I asked again to make sure and it genuinely didn’t seem like it phased him . My question is , would that make anyone uncomfortable if they heard the other person is Intimate with a friend of theirs as well ? Also emotionally , should I be taking that as he just doesn’t care about me ?

I mean you're being "affectionate" with another dude. How much can you care about him?

Play the field if you'd like to, but don't play games with it, mentioning who else you're getting involved with for no reason.

I’m a virgin and the other guy is my good friend and we are like each others support system . We are not exclusive by any means . We’re keeping it open but I wanted to Make sure he’s comfortable if it’s someone he knows .

Agree with the above. Would you like it if he came over to be "affectionate" with ya and said he was just affectionate with another girl 2 hours prior?

Sorry I should’ve mentioned that we both want to keep things open and not exclusive but I wanted to make sure he’s ok with me being with someone he knows .

So i told him last night that I’m also being affectionate with a friend of his and I asked him if he’s uncomfortable with that and he said not at all . I asked again to make sure and it genuinely didn’t seem like it phased him . My question is , would that make anyone uncomfortable if they heard the other person is Intimate with a friend of theirs as well ? Also emotionally , should I be taking that as he just doesn’t care about me ?

To your questions:

1. Yes it would make me uncomfortable. However this is not me, this is a guy who said he was fine with it. Maybe he is.

2. No you shouldn't take it as he doesn't care about you, but his version of caring for you is clearly not in an exclusive way. If that's what you want then this situation is clearly not aligned with your needs. But you then told us you don't want to be exclusive either.

Which all leaves me a little confused about what you're really asking, and why.

Also, how old are you? You sound young.

Archived