Need relationship advice

cn117

So the other night, I saw in my boyfriend's phone a conversation with a friend of his about buying "two 8 balls" for 40 bucks. He said "Sounds good. I'll be over in 10 minutes." I had no idea what that was so I looked it up and it is apparently cocaine.

We got into a huge fight about it and I asked why he didn't tell me (because he told me he's never done it). He said he really has never done it and he didn't know why he said that to his friend. I keep telling him I know he's not telling me the truth and that I know he's done it or does it. The conversation read like it was one they've had before. We never have relationship issues until now and I really have no idea what to do.

The last thing I want to do is break up and same with him. He said he's willing to do whatever it takes to earn my trust back but it's kind of a big deal. I've been in a relationship where I'm constantly having to look over someone's should to see what they're doing and if they're acting fishy and I don't want to do it again. Whhaaattt do I doooo?!

Archived