I am 18 years old and I was in a relationship with one of the most amazing girls I've ever met.. Our relationship was so beautiful, it was a long distance relationship but still it was so beautiful, I loved her so much but I was insecure, needy and I lacked trust in her, being cheated in the past, I always feared that she might leave me some day, these insecurities caused a lot of problems in our life, to be honest 50% of it was beautiful and the other 50% was me being a bad boyfriend, finally she decided to break up with me.. And it broke me, I realized my mistakes, and all I really want now is to be with her again, I've tried the No contact, it almost worked buy I rushed things and now she's completely moved on.. It's been almost two months since the break up but I really don't want to move on.. I can't actually, I am so in love with this girl, to be honest it's killing me everyday but I just wish that u could get back with her, I know there was connection between us and I still believe that she would come back to me some day,. I just need your advice, I wanna be happy again, at least help me move on.. It's really hard for me, Everytime I think about her I broke down in tears.. I really miss my Baby.. Please help me..

She moved on. She broke up with you.

Being the dumpee, you don't have much control over the situation.

You are young, the break up is recent.

It's normal for you to feel this way, only in time will you be able to feel stronger.

Even if you got back together, your insecurity issues will still be there.

Work on yourself. Only then will you be able to have a healthy relationship.

Relationships are built on trust. Without it, there's nothing.

Being needy is a huge turn off for both men and women.

The other should compliment your strengths, not drag you down.

Happiness is not based on the other person. You must first be happy with yourself.

I suggest right now you move on from this.

Work on yourself.

I'm in a very similar situation. My break up was LDR but I saw him a few times and ive been soooo confused on whats going on because him and his friends and family said how healthy and strong we were.

Anyways I'm in the same boat with you, but I don't know how to help you *or myslef* but imma piggy back off whatever advice you get.

Archived