So. I’ve had sex with this guy like twice. The first time we did it was his first, we never kissed or anything really cause he didn’t really know that many people did that. But anyway we did it a second time and we kissed and made lots of eye contact. He also told me I could do whatever I wanted to him and he had me get on top of him, which I did, and I was just sitting there and out of nowhere he interlocks his fingers with mine and does palm to palm and every time we kissed he bite my lip slowly. We also talk on Snapchat when he slides up on my stories too and he’s called me cute before. You don’t think he likes me do you?

So. I’ve had sex with this guy like twice. The first time we did it was his first, we never kissed or anything really cause he didn’t really know that many people did that. But anyway we did it a second time and we kissed and made lots of eye contact. He also told me I could do whatever I wanted to him and he had me get on top of him, which I did, and I was just sitting there and out of nowhere he interlocks his fingers with mine and does palm to palm and every time we kissed he bite my lip slowly. We also talk on Snapchat when he slides up on my stories too and he’s called me cute before. You don’t think he likes me do you?

I don't know how much he likes you but it sounds like he is a fast learner. I would take the opportunity to teach him a few things that make it good for you.

Archived