new guy maybe?

lostinlove2

so i met this new guy and we had been flirting around for a little bit always calling me his baby, wanting to get to know me. i straight up asked him to be honest about how he felt and he said that he thinks i'm still stuck on my ex and that he really doesn't want anything serious, after he said he didn't want anything serious i just told him that i respect that and then he said "but idk i'm lost" so i was a little confused he still wanted to talk to me still flirting with me. a few days ago he wanted to meet up and hang out after a game but i ended up just going to the game and he saw me and didn't say one word to me.. we went to eat afterwards with a bunch of friends and didn't say one word to me.. he text me later that night and said "sorry about today, goodnight" and that was it.. this was 2 days ago today i told him he acts like i don't exist and he said that's not even it, so basically he thinks i've been telling people that we are talking which i have never said because the boy has not told me he likes me.. i like him so how should i go about this whole thing.. how will i get his attention again. his friends told him i said we were talking but i wouldn't tell anyone that simply because it's not true.

so i met this new guy and we had been flirting around for a little bit always calling me his baby, wanting to get to know me. i straight up asked him to be honest about how he felt and he said that he thinks i'm still stuck on my ex and that he really doesn't want anything serious, after he said he didn't want anything serious i just told him that i respect that and then he said "but idk i'm lost" so i was a little confused he still wanted to talk to me still flirting with me. a few days ago he wanted to meet up and hang out after a game but i ended up just going to the game and he saw me and didn't say one word to me.. we went to eat afterwards with a bunch of friends and didn't say one word to me.. he text me later that night and said "sorry about today, goodnight" and that was it.. this was 2 days ago today i told him he acts like i don't exist and he said that's not even it, so basically he thinks i've been telling people that we are talking which i have never said because the boy has not told me he likes me.. i like him so how should i go about this whole thing.. how will i get his attention again. his friends told him i said we were talking but i wouldn't tell anyone that simply because it's not true.
That's a bit confusing. Guys want to check you out but no thing serious. Sigh

Archived