So me and my partner have been "together" for 9 years. We kind of drifted apart over the last year or two due to a lot of stress. I mean there was huge stresses. I won't get into detail but the stress wasn't directly about the relationship it was about things that happened too me and regarding my family which put strain on the relationship.

Anyway she moved to Canada for a while to be alone and I don't know, just get away from the stress.

Now we have discussed her coming back now and seeing how things go on hopes that we can work too beginning a fresh start. She says she does love me but she's scared things won't go back to how things were before everything happened.

She says she doesn't want too rush things and she wants too just feel comfortable with each other again, so we can relax together etc and not be too full on to begin with.

Thing is it's been so long since we just relaxed and were stress free I'm worried I've forgot how too be like that with anyone never mind her.

Can anyone give me any advice or things too do at home so we are relaxed, comfortable with each other and how I can make her fall in love with me all over again. Thank you in advance.

I'm worried I've forgot how too be like that with anyone never mind her.

Can anyone give me any advice or things too do at home so we are relaxed, comfortable with each other and how I can make her fall in love with me all over again. Thank you in advance.

So, how are the stressors in your life? Are they resolved?

Honestly, people should not get into relationships unless they have dealt with their stuff and are in a reasonably good place.

The words you used makes me think otherwise.

You can't make someone fall in love with you.

But what you can do is make sure your life and attitude are conducive for a positive relationship with someone else.

Be the best version of yourself and let things unfold the way they are supposed to.

It starts with you.

So me and my partner have been "together" for 9 years. We kind of drifted apart over the last year or two due to a lot of stress. I mean there was huge stresses. I won't get into detail but the stress wasn't directly about the relationship it was about things that happened too me and regarding my family which put strain on the relationship.

Anyway she moved to Canada for a while to be alone and I don't know, just get away from the stress.

Now we have discussed her coming back now and seeing how things go on hopes that we can work too beginning a fresh start. She says she does love me but she's scared things won't go back to how things were before everything happened.

She says she doesn't want too rush things and she wants too just feel comfortable with each other again, so we can relax together etc and not be too full on to begin with.

Thing is it's been so long since we just relaxed and were stress free I'm worried I've forgot how too be like that with anyone never mind her.

Get a really cool board game that you guys can play.

Put on some good new music you think she may like.

Go out and buy a unique tasting dessert you could try for the first time with her.

Archived