Dealing when SO goes on vacation?

thorough

So my bf went on vacation, due to the nature of the vacation he doesn't have reception or wifi. Although it hasn't been very long, I miss him a lot, esp cause I can't even talk to him. He will be gone for a little over a week. Work, alone time and the few friends I are occupying my time, except when I'm at work I miss him anyways. How do you deal? Btw he planned the vaca way before he met me.

I enjoy being alone sometimes so I can do what I want when I want. Your happiness and life should not revolve around another person, so go out with friends, head to the gym, go for a walk, nature hike, visit someone you havent seen in a while, invite the neighbour over for a visit, go help out at the animal shelter, old folks home, whatever interests you. You should not be unable to cope on your own for a week!

So my bf went on vacation, due to the nature of the vacation he doesn't have reception or wifi. Although it hasn't been very long, I miss him a lot, esp cause I can't even talk to him. He will be gone for a little over a week. Work, alone time and the few friends I are occupying my time, except when I'm at work I miss him anyways. How do you deal? Btw he planned the vaca way before he met me.

Why do you have to deal with it at all?

Missing him is a good thing! I love missing my boyfriend.

Enjoy your lone time, and look forward to when he returns and you can make up for lost time, which is so fun!

Archived