Okay Heres one of my many dilemmas:

Theres this kid in school, Freshman and Sohpmore year, all he did was tease me, and joke around. And then he started doing it again at the beggining of this year, but then I dunno, he matured or something, and now he got shy, and just stares at me, and we make eye contact all the time. People tell me when I talk and my back is turned to him, he looks at me and smiles. and my friend Aisha told me to do a lil' test, to see if hes paying attention to me, touch my nose, or yawn, or cough ... and see if he does it.... he always does. I think I kind of like him, but I am more interested in this other kid.... So thats the first part of the dilemma

The second part of the dilemma:

Even if that kid likes me, and I like that kid. I like this other kid Shawn more, who I think likes me, cuz he told me he liked me a few months ago... but I am not to sure nemore. Because he's kind of shy, and I am shy too... so we don't get very far, but I know I like him alot. Even if I wanted to go out with him... theres another part to my dilemma, my ex wants to get back with me, but I don't like him, he made me feel so guilty about going out with my friends instead of him, and he does all these drugs now, and sells them and stuff. and when my bro in law, asked Shawn out online... just as a joke, he said he would if my ex wasn't around, cuz my ex is a psycho, he might start something on shawn for that reason. I don't know what to do, persude for the kid in school, or shawn? got ne opinions of what I should to PLEASE write me.

alot of guys do that before they mature. its life. they make fun of you then they realize that they like you. but id be careful.. as for shawn wait him out.. back off and see if he approaches you. but yea, he likes you alot from my point of view. talk to him sometime. and i think that you like him alot more than you're telling