This hasn't hit me until today, and it's something that I'm very curious about.

My girlfriend tries to make me jealous. The sad thing for her is that I'm not the jealous type.

Things she has done:

1. Ignored me and talked to other guys at work

2. Told some guy to blow in her eye (asked me how I felt about it)

3. Hugs other guys in front of me

4. Tells me stories about guys hitting on her

5. Told me a guy bit her on the neck last week

6. Told me a guy winked at her today

7. Makes comments about guys with huge muscles (I lack those)

8. Tells me compliments other guys give her

9. Let a guy use her chap stick

I added this all together when I noticed that she would actually ask me if I'm jealous or if that bothers me in any way. My answer is no because it doesn't. In the end, I know she's all mine. 8)

Anyway, I think she's the jealous type becuase she straight-out told me that she dislikes me hugging my girl friends in front of her. Then, she took it back so that she wouldn't make it seem like I could get to her.

She keeps making comments about me going to Miami and messing with other girls as well.

She also makes comments like "If a girl ever bites you, sits on your lap, or kisses you, I'll come to your house and mess you up."

Even though she's not serious about messing me up, the fact is that she can't stand me being around other girls especially if she's not around.

If she's so jealous, why try to make me jealous? I don't understand what one could accomplish.

Any comments or advice would be appreciated.

By the way, I think it's cute when she does those things. I try hard not to laugh.

That makes a lot of sense. There's no way in the world I'll even pretend to be jealous. I'm doing enough as it is.

I'm just going to straight-out ask her why she does that.

She's just going to say "What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about. You're trippin',"

But hey, it's worth a shot.

Thanks for reading!