So I did receive some great advice on here about not contacting my bf or I think so whatsoever and no goodnight texts or missing you, I'm really struggling to still give him time to think. I just want to call, but I won't. I will stick to the advice of giving him time. We didn't speak for a week after and argument and then called and talked about we both didn't know where we stood and thats when he said to give him time and it was a week wednesday and I texted him if he had any questions that might help ease his mind I am willing to answer. I saw he read it, but no response and thats fine. So its only 4 days since that text wednesday and I'm still going crazy not hearing from yet so I guess my question is how long is long enough for him to have an answer without feeling pressured or rushed. My old threads might help more if needed to see that first and secondly he still has us in a relationship on facebook??? I'm confused on what he is thinking and wish I could call him and see where were at without sounding like im begging or pleading, but I won't contact him like the advice has been given. Thank you in advance and sorry for the questions, maybe is obvious, but to me its not as this has been the best relationship by far which I will say surprised myself since we are long distance.

Archived