Can this be solved anymore?

elloihallvard

Ok, thanks for reading! I want to give this a solution but I dont know how.

We dated for 2-3 weeks like 5-6 times(nothing more just a kiss) he said he was ok with me wanting things slow. Then for 2-3 other weeks he texted me every single day and has been so nice and respectful and sometimes says he wants to see me again. We left other appointments but when it comes to meeting he has always been busy. So for 2-3 weeks we have only cancelled or rescheduled dates but never met. I don't understand why he kept texting me every day and kept me hanging on and never met. He said he wanted to see me but never happened.

And also said that he could help me with moving and if I needed anything since I am moving.

He said to do something the weekend before I go but after this break (because of him being busy) I said that this wasnt going anywhere since I was moving(far). (But I still hoped for something to happened).

Then we decided to keep the friendship. And I asked to do something, he agrees and then as always never makes the effort to see me.

I still want to see him for the last time but I have this pride. What is the point of talking and not meeting? Maybe because I said that this wasnt going anywhere? Maybe he is not interested? I don't know what name to put to this but I still want to find a solution since I have one week left here. Ps. Even texting stopped since I said this was going nowhere and I asked to do smth for the last weekend and he refused in a nice way.

Hi Elloihallvard, I'm trying to say this in the nicest way possible. He is no longer interested. Don't contact him, their is no point in doing so since you are moving away. If he liked you he would have made the effort whether you were moving away or not. He is not the one for you.

Focus on your move. Focus on spending this week with family and friends. Don't spend another minute thinking about this guy. He is not worth it!

Hi Elloihallvard, I'm trying to say this in the nicest way possible. He is no longer interested. Don't contact him, their is no point in doing so since you are moving away. If he liked you he would have made the effort whether you were moving away or not. He is not the one for you.

Focus on your move. Focus on spending this week with family and friends. Don't spend another minute thinking about this guy. He is not worth it!

But I wanted this to work. I can move on, its not a problem but first I need to know from him that if he is not interested. How is it possible that soemone loses interest if he writes to you every day?

Archived