Cant stand my sister and her boyfriend & I think cousin's bf is cheating on her

coolgirl

My sister is 20 years old and I"m 37. She is a hard headed girl I'm not. I have 1 brother that is 28 so me and my brother are really mellow people. Her and I never had a close relationship to start with. She was cute when she was smaller and younger. At one point we did but now I can barley stand her anymore. She lives in San Antonio where she is going to college so she's barley home. When she does come home she's a slob. When she does come home she just sits on her a...... not wanting to do anything and does not want to take any responsibility in the house and I have to end up doing it. Like give my mom a hand or wash the dishes or pick up after herself or clean the bathroom because we share. I told my mom that she just takes it too easy with her. So I try not to say anything when she's here for the weekend or for the holiday's or summer break I'm just sick and tired of having to do her dirty work for her. She's been with her boyfriend for 3 years now. My parents like him and adore him and comes to the house often when she's here. Which I don't have a problem with and he's 1 year younger than my sister. I just get annoyed with him for some reason I don't know why. He just does not have manners. When he comes over knowing that I'm older than him and my sister he barley say's hi. I'm like Hi and he's like oh yea hi. Me and my sister don't even talk as much we barley communicate. I mean we do when it's birthday's or any other occasions but that's about it. So don't tell me to talk with her because she just answers straight back getting offended. Any idea on how to handle this ?

So my cousin has been dating her boyfriend for 6 years. She even moved to California to be with him but don't live together. I personally don't know the guy. He was here in 2012 for my cousin's brother's wedding but that's about it. She is 30 years old and wants to settle down and have a family. The guy keeps stalling coming up with so many excuses to put off not wanting to propose to her. Nobody in my family and me don't like the guy my uncle dad's brother called up saying what the h..... is this and that he's worried about my cousin. Keeping her waiting for 6 years. And told my dad and his sister that he does not approve of this guy. Long story short I use to be on a dating site for middle eastern people sometimes I just check but deactivate my account and when I checked the guys that were online I saw his picture up on there. I knew it was him and was his picture from the same state and everything. I went back to check again to look for his profile it's no longer there. I want to be sure before I even tell my family. Her first boyfriend cheated on her. I don't want to say anything to my cousin until I make sure. I tried to do search from state to age range and nothing. There's just so many members on that site. So I don't know whether I should tell my dad or not. Any advice ?

Archived