Its been half a year now, and she's still constantly on my mind. Its kinda obvious that she's already over me and flirting around. Its just me, and it sucks when i see her with other guys. Maybe she knows that it would hurt me, maybe she doesnt. (Told my good friend about my feelings, and basically that person told everyone else)

It makes me the loser to just be stuck with these feelings while she's all out which makes me cant get over her even more.

I tried everything. Divert my attention to sports, music. I still cant. Its not that i can avoid her altogether, she's in my class.

I was recently at a basketball tourney and i was bored waiting for our turn and just played around with one of the teammate's phone. Saw loads of her pics inside. He didnt realised that i was looking though. When he did he looked furious. Like those pics were his valuable possesion. Luckily he's a benchwarmer though. Dont have to see him on the court. When i looked at her pics it made me feel real sad again.

I dont know what is wrong with me. I tried everything. I dont wanna be the loser. Ignorance doesnt hide what im feeling anymore. I dont know what is wrong with me. Its been too long. I hate this feeling. I still get sad dreams about her. Its getting to the point where im fed up and cant handle it anymore.

Have you tried talking to someone about this? Was she your first love? Sometimes talking to an older relative or friend can help give you the bigger picture so that you can see that there will be more relationships in your life and there will be some that will be much more fulfilling than your relationship with your ex. Talking to someone who has experienced breaking up more times than you have may be able to help you on your way to healing.

as i think most will agree - the first broken heart is the hardest to heal. I can completely relate that time seems to endless, but time does heal. You just have to have faith that you will move on to bigger and better things, but most importantly, be happy. I also think it would help to talk to someone older, who has been through a hard break up or two - it really put things into perspective. Don't put yourself into a victims shoes - go out, hang with your friends, do everything you would normally to try and get back into the 'dating field'. good luck.

Its funny, I was in your exact position one year ago. Just for that reason I joined this forum. There is no easy way around this 'experience'. I know its sucks to hear this but 'time heals all wounds'. It took about 8 months to one year for me to get over this specific girl, my first love. You just have to power your way through this, you will make it, I know you will.

I know how you feel. Xcept its been like 18 months for me. I still miss her like crazy. I mean it doesnt help when she SMSs me 4 mths back saying that she still thinks about me. When I tried to patch things up with her she kept giving me the cold shoulder. I admit I have messed up alot in this relationship but I just wish I could go back and fix things.

it sucks further when i find out she's been seeing this other guy, and flirts around with other ppl too, when she was the one who told me that she loved me and gave me all sorts of promises.

I know that time will heal. Its just that being the sad and pathetic guy at the side isnt really something good to look at. I just wanna get out of it soon. Too bad i cant. Its hurting a lot.

Thanks anyway...