Is My Girlfriend Ashamed Of Me, Or Something Else?

lBlessedl

To start off we have been dating about 5 months and we work together so a lot of people know that we are dating including her parents and a few of her close friends. I'm not huge on social media but I occasionally get on instagram and Facebook and the conflict initially began with instagram. We took this silly picture together and she posted it to her Instagram and after two days she took it down and it kind of saddened me because it was the only picture she had of us on there and she just claimed she didn't like it. Skip forward to now we updated our Facebook status to in a relationship and it's only been up for 3 days before she hid the post and her status from Facebook. I asked her why and she just said stop being paranoid I'm not cheating on you or anything. I'm not necessarily paranoid because I'm with her all the time I know she's not cheating but I just feel like she's hiding me. I want the world to know about my girlfriend I think she's just the greatest person but I feel like she's ashamed of me or something. She is really clingy and always telling me how much she loves me and misses me which makes no sense to me because it doesn't add up with these actions. Has any girl done something similar?

I gotta agree with WombatShadow, looked over your old posts.

Not to sound harsh but, You don't trust her and she has cheated before and will again if you don't smarten up. If you can't trust someone you should not be together. Not sure how old you are, but your wasting time... find yourself a nice laydee who appreciates a caring guy. From what i see you just want a nice lovey friendly relationship, so go get one and stop trying to make one. You cant change people and they wont change on their own. Honestly move on and find a laydee to appreciate you.

Archived