Talking OTP

DAmari

I don't know why but I get so NERVOUS when I talk to a guy on the phone when I'm expecting for him to call at a certain time.

I try talking myself into not being nervous but it doesn't work at all.

I don't know why but I talked to this guy before and it was easy to talk to him on the phone like it was pretty cool--I mean I really wasn't nervous with him.

The guy that asked me can he call him I said 'yes' and since I was tired that night I gave him my number and told him to call me at 11pm (I kind of like late night calls rather than calls in the daytime) he said okay.

Well I took a nap at 7pm and woke up 10:34pm (I knew the time because that's when he messaged could he call me). After, he asked me can he call me I was so nervous. I was hoping he would call me without asking me.

That's when I started talking myself into not being nervous even though that never works for me.

I mean I am 17 going on 18 why am I so nervous to talk to a guy on the phone?!!!

I mean I want to get on the phone and talk about crazy things but I can't because I'm so nervous and shy and I HATE IT!

Like I try not to be so shy when I got on the phone with him it was pretty quiet. I mean I spoke more than a few times. He kept asking me why I don't talk much and usually the reason is because I don't talk like I want to with people I really haven't known for awhile.

I don't know why I'm like that but I guess it's because I don't want to chase anyone away but I think I chased him away.

He told me that he was going to calm me back and I know what that really means(I said that to a boy before when I found out he had a 3 yr old and it means he isn't going to call me again)--I mean I was kind of upset at myself.

He messaged me like 40 minutes-1 hour later. I was kind of happy until he said he was sleepy no more than 5 minutes later I knew he was lying.

And my other problem is that I kind of get upset when a guy messages me then all of sudden stops talking to me altogether. I just delete all of our messages hoping that I forget about him. I don't know why I get sad...

Archived