Trying to get back with my ex, we still live together

My ex and I broke up about 2 months ago. With in those 2 months J have been trying to work on my self and become a better person. I have gone to therapy and have greatly improved myself. I currently still live with my ex. We sleep in the same bed together. The problem is she resents me. She wonders why I couldn't of been this man she wanted a year ago. She constantly gives me mixed messages on what she wants. I'm at a loss, what should I do. I love her very much and her and I have been threw hell and back together.

Sorry to hear this. When can you move out? Continue an inside and out self improvement plan. Get in shape, new haircut, clothes, etc. Stay busy out of the house. See friends and family, join some groups or clubs, volunteer, etc.

How long have you lived together? Why does she resent you? Change for yourself, not for her, then there's no mixed messages.

I have gone to therapy and have greatly improved myself. I currently still live with my ex. We sleep in the same bed together.

Tell her that this is the man you are now, if she's interested she can call you. Then you move on and don't look back, strict NC forever.

Staying in the same house nad bed will never allow you to move on, or heal the relationship if its meant to be healed.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. We have been living together for 3 years now. She apparently resents me for alot. Mainly cause I failed to show her affection I.E (posting pics on social media things like that) she resents me for the loss of our unborn child the most. I'll try what your guys suggested. Last night we slept in different beds and haven't talked all day. I'm currently looking to move out...

Archived