I have a hot looking g/f. Why does it bother me?

I posted in a different forum topic, but I didn't get much responses. Hopefully, this'll reach more people.

Anyway, to try to keep this short here's my issue. My g/f is very, very beautiful (I'm talking model material) and very attractive inside and out. We've been together almost a year, and we have a great relationship and I trust her 100%, but now that the weather is nice, she wears tight jeans and tight shirts and stuff and the attention she gets is making me very uneasy and tense. I myself am 27, good looking and I'm doing well financially, so why do I hurt inside everytime I'm walking with her and tons of guys are staring at her and checking out her body? She's still in college, so I can't help thinking about all these guys gawking at her on campus and in class, etc..

I should feel lucky to have such a beautiful g/f, yet I don't know how to handle it. I've been trying to hold my tongue, but it's starting to frustrate me; she's starting to notice and get a little frustrated herself. Trying to get her to change the way she dresses is not an option since she's been dressing like this way before I met her, so I'm hoping that someone out there can give me some good advice on how to handle this.

Please also read my first post for more background on my issues:

link removed

Thanks.

well, i couldnt read ur first post, since there are a few posts that i would like to reply to, and have a little time., but i do understand how you must feel. This isnt anything to be ashamed of, because alot of us, at one point in our lives, may feel a small bit of jealousy. Its normal. The best approach for you, is to speak to her about how you are feeling, because she may be uneasy with guys gawking at her that way. Just because she dresses sexy, doesnt mean that she does it for their attention, its more than likely for herself, as well for you. Women just like to feel sexy sumtimes...

IT sounds to me as if you have definitely got yourself a lovely lady by your side that many men would love, so dont let ur jealousy overtake the confident man that you are, and wind up losing her. (which doesnt sound like the case, however). Just learn how to deal with it, and feel complimented that these men take notice of her. Focus on strengthening the weaknesses in ur relationship, as well as the bond you two are building for a future together, asides something as minor as other men gawking at her. Im sure that women chek u out too, because you take good care of ur body, and compliment her in the utmost fashion.

eventually, im sure that you will get used to this behaviour, and it wont phase you after awhile. ONce you are 100 percent secure with urself, and the relationship, it wont bother you, unless a guy makes a move on her...and only THEN, will you encounter a problem...

cookies

eventually, im sure that you will get used to this behaviour, and it wont phase you after awhile. ONce you are 100 percent secure with urself, and the relationship, it wont bother you, unless a guy makes a move on her...and only THEN, will you encounter a problem...

Maybe that's what's partly bugging me. She doesn't tell me to rub it in my face, but when I do ask she does tell me that men DO approach her with comments and ask her for her number, but she always turns them away. I truly believe this, and I don't have any reason to think otherwise. This happens almost every other day, sometimes every day. This happens a lot in her college especially, so I get these ill thoughts in my head everytime she's off to school. I also get very tense and stuff.

I think the answer I'm looking for is how do I change my thought process so that I am less concerned about this petty issue? It's a small issue, but it's eating me inside and I don't want this to get any worse; I don't want to lose her.