I really messed up...

Well, something has happened last night that I'm too embarrassed to share my feelings yet with friends and family so I figured I'd try my luck here. This is kinda stupid, yet funny.

I've always had a bit of a "crush" on my sister's friend. Every time she came here to visit my sister I was always too shy to say anything more than hello. Well, yesterday her and I stood up together for my sister's wedding. I wanted t strike up a conversation with her but was feeling rather shy of course. Then at the reception we all started drinking and dancing and having a good time. Her and I stood outside and talked for a while. I was a bit ah, intoxicated so I told her that I've had a crush on her for a while. She said something along the lines of: "thats sweet". At one point, we were holding hands. But then I screwed it all up by passing out and falling down right in front of her. She helped me get into the car and even made sure that I got home okay. She even slept right next to my bed to make sure I'd be alright. She's such a sweet and caring girl and thats one of the things that attracted me to her

I spoke to her briefly o the phone today and thanked her and apoligized for what had happened. She said it was alright.

What I'm really worried about is that IF she did like me, would this incident change the way she feels about me? I dunno. I really hope she doesn't get the wrong idea about me. I rarely ever drink at all.

I'm so embarrassed. Should I just move on and give up on being with her? Or should I try talking to her again?

Thanx for posting. First, i don't think you should feel embarrassed, you just felt infatuated with a girl you have a crush on. I think you should re-approach her, since you already have her phone number, and try to strike up conversation with her, and when the time is right, ask her out. She's nice enough to accompany you throughout the night, made sure you were alright. A stranger wouldn't do that, so she must somewhat appreciate that you tell her you like her in the first place. Remember, if you don't try, you're not gonna know if you ever have a chance with her. Hope it helped.

also, give it a few days. You told her that you have a crush, and you don't want to come on too strong by calling her a lot or anything. I wouldn't worry about the whole getting drunk thing, she probably thinks it's cute or something like that. It sounds like you are in, especially with her taking care of you the rest of that night. Let her think about you a couple of days so that her desire builds. Remember, there is nothing desirable about a needy person so be careful. If you play it right you are in there, yo

haha...thats cute. But, since you let her know how u feel, just go with the flow from this point on. Wait to see if her behaviour around you changes in any way, or if she gives u any signals that she likes u too. She probably didnt take it any bad way, and was flattered if anything. Dont be embarrassed any longer, because you apologized for what happened, but i do recommend that in the future , you limit the amount of drinks that you consume.

good luck.

cookies