So I had my first proper boyfriend and we are both our 1st loves but we broke up 2 months ago. He ended things with me saying we argue, but told me he's made a mistake a few days later. We saw each other for the next 2 weeks but he messaged me around a lot. We were at a party together and he was drunk and stayed with me the whole night- it was weird my friends told him to leave me alone then he had a panic attack and found me and started saying how sorry he is and how he'll always love me. We then properly ended the next week by me saying I'm sick of him messing me around. He then blocked me on all social media and I really missed him. Also, we have mutual friends they told me he hadn't got with any girls since me. 2 weeks later he messaged me saying he's sorry and wants to meet up to talk. We met up and he said he wants to work and prove himself to me. But, for the next 2 weeks he didn't show he cared really and I kept saying this to him which he would just get annoyed at me about saying I was starting an argument, but i kept explaining that I was just insecure after last time and all I waa doing was asking if he wants to truly be with me. I found out from a mutual friend also that he had told her that he wants to be with me and when she said "what in a committed relationship?" he said yes of course. Last week he came over and we were fine until he said he had to leave after being here for 2 hours, saying an excuse I knew was made up. I kicked off and wouldn't take him home saying I know he's lying. I then agreed to take him home and just explained why I got annoyed. But, later he messaged me saying nothings changed and we shouldn't be together. At the weekend I got invited to his friends party and his friend said he asked him if I could be invited and he said yes, and he messaged me asking if i was going. I ended up not going as I finished work too late and only realised now he called me at 2:30 in the morning at the party. He messaged me the next day saying my insta post was hot and asked about one of my tweets. He left our college today so it was hard not seeing him like I would every day, and he hasn't messaged me yet but has viewed my snapchat story. Someone help me on what he's doing? I'm so confused, I love him so much and want to be with him more than anything.

Unfortunately this was when he really ended it. Anything after that was just for fwb/hookups and the requisite 'made a mistake' then cold again stuff.

You need to pull back and stop running to him. Tell him you need space and no contact.

He ended things with me saying we argue

Archived