Rejected again

Tuna010

What is confusing to me is that you make it clear that there was no connection and you weren't interested in them, yet you are bent that they didn't follow-through. This sounds like dating purely for an ego boost, to have a tally sheet of having interested people that you have no intention to date for long. It can take time to find someone, and the feelings have to be mutual. If you're dating just to build confidence or help get completely over the ex, it's best you pullback for awhile to get yourself more grounded rather than waste everyone's time including your own.

I was dating mainly because I had hoped one of them we would click, but that didn't happen. And I have a super fragile ego so being rejected by someone I wasn't interested in feels like a waste of rejection (if that makes sense). Everyone was telling me to get straight back out there and life waits for no one so I was listening to there advice, but seeing how they went I think I'll wait a bit longer!

What is confusing to me is that you make it clear that there was no connection and you weren't interested in them, yet you are bent that they didn't follow-through. This sounds like dating purely for an ego boost, to have a tally sheet of

Your answer is in your question. You state you didn't feel any connection. There's your answer. We don't connect with everyone we meet. On the contrary. We rarely connect with who we meet. Look at dating this way. There's nothing wrong with you, there's nothing wrong with them. The connection just wasn't there.

If you're not getting lots of rejections, you're doing it wrong

That's very true, I guess if we did dating would be very easy and finding someone wouldn't be so special if we could easily connect with a lot of people.

Archived