What do they want from us

Hi there

i posted enotalone.com about the long term relatonship and still havent got a reply but there is this other thing that what do girls want from boys. I mean we both like each other verry much and we r quite honest and are having a good relationship. Is it sex or long term relationship that girls want from us. Wel iam only 16 so and iam lucky to have a girl friend like her.

plze help me out here.

It depends on the girl...everyone is different...some people want long relationship others would just prefer sex without any strings attached. Are you worried that your gf doesn't want to be in the relationship with you or what? If that is what you are worried about...you should ask her.

Hi LG,

Thank you for your update and coming back to eNotalone.com. I am with Ac143. Ac143 put things into the right words: communication leads to a better understanding. However, before talking to your g/f it might be a good idea to think first what YOU actually expect out of a relationship. If you know that much, I would suggest that you think about what you're missing right now and what more you need out of your relationship with this young woman.

If you figured that out, my advice would be to communicate your needs to her and see how far she can meet your needs and where you need to compromize.

I hope that this helped you on your way and wish you good luck in what you're doing.

~ SwingFox ~