Stupid question but.. when do you know you're being hit on ?

Recently separated, son to be divorced, and haven't been in the dating scene in 20+ years....... yeah i'm out of it ok.... so what the sure tell signs your being hit on... and not just someone being courteous to you.

ANy tell tell signs to know the difference?

Why do i hear the chuckles starting? but oh well.. trime to relearn a few things

if you're interesrted in someone go ahead and talk to them and tell them how you feel! forget about the flirtations and body language, that's wasting time! im just kidding, but yeah it's really hard to mistake the arm touching, eye contact and ear to ear smiles for just being friendly!

I really don't know. A guy I was talking to flat out told me he had been flirting with me and I wasn't responsive. I thought he was just showing me his tattoos. I guess when they take off clothes it's a form of flirting. Also buying drinks, touching of anykind (but some people are just friendly touchy types). My mom wonders how I ever get with anyone because I'm oblivious really to men flirting. However I'm starting to pick up on it because I can see the guy I do like get jealous once in a while. He won't date me because I'm still married and of course when he flirts I freeze. I wish people would just say hey I like you want to go out?