It has been a week now since my ex broke up with me and kicked me out of the house. She says she needs time and space to think and still hasnt given me an answer as to what is going on. I love this woman with my whole heart. Most of the issues were on me with neglect or appreciation.

This has been the longest week of my life. We were together 5 years to just have her do this hurts to the core. I have since been going to a psychologist to get my past issues fixed and also relationship problems that were addressed, for me, but also hoping she sees me trying my hardest to make her coming back worth it.

Weirdly, the two night after the breakup i came back over and stayed those two nughts and she said she felt safe and comfortable in my arms as she fell asleep on my chest both nights.

I am so scared to lose this woman that has brought so much joy and happiness into my life. I keep asking her if she has come to a conclusion she just keeps saying she needs space to think.

This breaks my heart.

Have you moved out or was she pissed about something so now you are staying with friends/family? What are the arguments about?

Is it her place or do you rent together? Was "kicking you out" staged to get you to changed something that she's chronically upset about?

What are these issues she wants you to work on? If you are sleeping together 2 days after a breakup it sounds more like a fight, no? It sounds like she'll cave and take you back if she's in your arms 2 days after a fight.

It has been a week now since my ex broke up with me and kicked me out of the house. I have since been going to a psychologist to get my past issues fixed and also relationship problems that were addressed, for me, but also hoping she sees me trying my hardest to make her coming back worth it. the two night after the breakup i came back over and stayed those two nughts and she said she felt safe and comfortable in my arms as she fell asleep on my chest both nights.

Moved out for now, at a friends house.

Arguments were about stupid stuff like, dishes, chores some were more serious like her feelings or needs.

The house is in her name, but i was paying rent.

I don't know if she wants me to work on them, she did say she wanted me to get help and heal, but specifically not for the relationship, but for me.

Going to be honest, some issues were lack of sexual attention, needs, family things ect. I glossed over them and they came back and bit me in the ass.

Yeah, both nights after the breakup she had me come over and talk, she said "We arent getting back together right now, i cant promise you anything." The second night was a bit weirder, she was a bit more distant, she held my hand in bed then squeezed it really hard, then rolled over onto my chest as i deeply embraced and i just talked.

I really hope she decides to let me back into her life, i have been learning a lot about the issues and through my psychologist.

I guess the question is, how do i go about showing her the changes i have been making?

Archived