Some people you can never please

I have separated from my wife now for a four weeks. ANd i have to admit it was long over due, but have come to realize that maybe I was more right about some things that i thought.

We are just really beginning to negioate and i know that it will take time and lots of give and take, but i find the following amazing. We separated owing a decent amount of people and we both had invidual debts. Not a ton compared to most but maybe outside a mortgage owing 5-6K, not too bad i guess.

I made it a point to say (right or wrong) I'd handle the debt, on both sides. Hers and Mine... it was incurred as a couple so i'll pay it. and within 4 weeks i have eliminated or paid 90% of it and NOW all i hear is how in the hell are you doing that? Now's shes complaining that I'm paying things off and belly aching as to where things are coming from? Granted i had tarried on claiming some travel at work, but for the most part not having to deal with her writing checks and not accounting for some has eliminated so much worry that now i CAN TAKE CARE OF things better. But i'm being harassed now for cleaning up her mess.

With some people you cant win. Life surely goes on.

No regrets on living my life again.